Thursday, October 23, 2008

MIracle Fruit.

Oh My God.

I am going to be sick tomorrow.

Well, not really, but my tummy is going to hurt.

We got Miracle Fruit in the mail today from ThinkGeek.

It works. It really, really works. I ate a whole lime, a whole lemon, and oranges (never mind Tropicana) were TOO sweet for me.

Vinegar is what freaked me out the most though. it tastes like sugar... something.

So I'm sitting here drinking very lemony water and waiting for it to wear off, as wine tastes like sugar wine, and like garbage. Peter is annoyed because his beer is too sweet. It's freaking awesome, and would be really good for sugar substitute, but from my experimenting (potatoes are still potatoes, bulgur is bulgur, ketchup is sweetish ketchup) foods have to have a level of acidity to them for it to work, milk is milk, water is water.

But vinegar, holy fuck!

No comments: