Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear Aramark

Dear Aramark:

I know that it's tempting. Up here all alone, just you and me. I know, I know. Timmy's is limited. He's too big anyway, he doesn't give a shit about me or you. And hell, Pizza's all jacked up and doesn't know what is going on. So, in the end, really, it's just you and me.

So you stare at me, and I stare at you. I could've taken precautions, I know. Everyone said to, I guess I'm just not an organized person. I could just try to run away from you, but we both know you're everywhere, you'll get me eventually.

And Aramark, I know I'm a damned good looking woman. I know. But, Aramark, I wanted to appeal to any morality you might have, or ever had.

Please, Aramark, stop ass raping me. I can't take it. Over two dollars for a bottle of Coke I've dealt with. I've put up with it. When I've got a night class and I need my fix, I'll pay anything. But, buddy, I mean, I can buy two gallons of gas for what you want for 591 ml of Coke. That's fucked up.

Seriously. man. This is crazy.

So, please consider, you know, not raping me, or at least not as much.

No?

Not gonna happen?

Shit.


*******Beautiful picture courtesy of the beautiful Jacqueline B.

No comments: